Stay up to date with the latest industry developments and earn CE credit! This 2 hour GBCI/AIA CE course will examine the latest green building rating system- the WELL Building Standard. Focusing on the health and well-being of building occupants while implementing sustainable building practices, the WELL Building Standard compliments the LEED v4 rating system well. Instructor Kayla Gerstenberg gives you the critical information during 10 Things You Should Know about the WELL Building Standard. Explore the key concepts the WELL standard incorporates into it’s certification system while learning key factors such as project certification costs and various project types gaining certification with the standard. Analyze available case study information to illustrate how the standard can impact the overall operations of a project.
- Explore the background and genesis of the WELL Building Standard
- Understand the structure of the rating system, applicable project types and related costs, and documentation requirements
- Identify the certification process for key project types
- Understand the WELL Building Concepts and rating system organization
- Identify major similarities and differences between LEED v4 and the WELL Building Standard